Extended Coverage: Aftertreatment Coverage 2017 Products
Available on ISB/B6.7, ISL9/L9, & ISX12/X12 2017 engines in the United States and Canada.
Only 2017 engines* are eligible to purchase 2017 Extended Coverage programs.
(*ISX12 engines are eligible for EPA 2017 coverage)
Protection to ensure against major repair costs, no matter where your business takes you. Aftertreatment Coverage includes:
- Registered parts and labor
- Components not supplied by Cummins are not covered under this Plan.
- Covers all these components including mounting hardware and gaskets:
- Complete Aftertreatment System (DPF and SCR System)
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Body and Mounting Hardware
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor O-Ring
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor Body
- Aftertreatment Temperature Sensor Connector
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Probe
- Aftertreatement Wiring Pigtail
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Interface Module Mounting Hardware
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Module
- Aftertreatment Injector and Fuel Lines
- Aftertreatment Injecotr (Heavy Duty Only)
- Aftertreatment Fuel Supply Line & Return Line
- Catalytic Convertor Particulate Filter
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Bracket
- Decomposition Tube
- Aftertreatment Diesel Exhaust Fluid Dosing Unit & Valve
- Aftertreatment Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst
- NH3/NOx Sensor Module
- NH3/NOx Sensor Probe
- Aftertreatment Soot Sensor
Protection Plan 1 of greater or equal duration must be purchased to be eligible for aftertreatment coverage.
Aftertreatment Coverage – 2017 Products
ISX12/X12 - 2017 Products
Aftertreatment Coverage B6.7 & L9 – 2017 Products
B6.7 - 2017 Products
L9 - 2017 Products
Coverage purchased must be documented on a Cummins Customized Assurance Plan Certificate. The certificate must be signed and dated by the customer.
For complete coverage details see legal description (3381454)
Questions onCoverage Content or Certificate Registration contact: Local Factory Representative or a Cummins Distributor
Questions on Filing Claims contact: Cummins Worldwide Claims Management